NEVER FULLY DRESSED WITHOUT A WATCH!
Entirely redesigned by the Michel Herbelin French Watchmaking Studio, this new Newport chronograph for Her complete with steel strap shows real strength of character. Sporty when it wants to be and eternally stylish, this watch is the perfect choice for women who live life at 100 mph.
EXERCISE IN STYLE
The subtly polished and brushed 35 mm diameter stainless steel case flatters the most delicate of wrists. Decorated with five screws and Newport engraving, the bezel reveals a genuine white mother-of-pearl dial, further enhanced by nine diamond hour markers. The clearly readable minutes scale keeps track of the time, while the stylised hands ensure accurate readability. Against a white backdrop, a date aperture at 6 o’clock completes the package, along with an elegant woven steel link strap for a modern touch.
Incorporating a notched crown, two elegant push-buttons trigger the chronograph function, symbolised by three counters: the 1/10th of a second at 12 o’clock, the small seconds at 6 o’clock and the 30-minute at 9 o’clock.
Powered by a Swiss made quartz movement, a true mark of quality, this new Newport is ready for any eventuality. Day or night, even up to 100 meters under water.
Produced by the Michel Herbelin studio in the Jura mountains in the Franche-Comté region, this timepiece for Her is the result of French watchmaking expertise stretching back over 70 years.
NEWPORT CHRONO LADIES
• 316L polished and brushed stainless steel
• 316L stainless steel bezel with screw decoration, engraving
• Sapphire crystal
• Diameter : 35 mm
• Water-resistant to 100 metres
• Genuine white mother-of-pearl
• Nine diamond hour markers
• Silvered hour and minute hands, partially finished with luminescent coating; black central seconds hand
• Small seconds counter at 6 o’clock
• 1/10th of a second counter at 12 o’clock
• 30-minute counter at 9 o’clock
• Date aperture at 6 o’clock
• Hours, minutes, seconds, date, chronograph
• 316L polished and brushed stainless steel with
• Swiss-made quartz chronograph (10 ½ Ronda 715)